DMCI HOMES IS THE FIRST DEVELOPER TO RECEIVE QUADRUPPLE A LICENSE
- 1. How do I make a Reservation?
- To Reserve a unit, you need the Reservation fee, Client Registration Form, TIN, Reservation Agreement. The rest of the requirements can come later.
- 2. What is the minimum downpayment for move-in at a mid-rise and high-rise development?
- The standard downpayment term for mid-rise developments is 15-85, and for high-rise it is 30-70, unless a certain project is given a certain promo term.
- 3. If the client paid the downpayment in cash, how long will it take before he can move in at the unit ( for RFO project )?
- If the project is RFO (ready for occupancy), the turnover of the unit is done after 45 days to 90 days from issuance of clearance, whereby clearance is issued only upon completion of downpayment.
- 4. What are the terms that you have?
- Depending on which project, we have minimum down payment of 15-85 and 30-70
- 5. What are the Financing Programs Available?
- In-house Financing and Bank Financing. In-house Financing only requires Post Dated Checks while Bank Financing generally requires Proof of Income. Banks have lower interest rates compared to In-house Financing
- 6. What are the accredited banks?
- Asia United Bank, Bank of Commerce, BDO, BPI, Chinabank, China Bank Savings, Eastwest, HSBC, Maybank, Metrobank, RCBC Savings Bank, Philippine Business Bank, PNB, PSBank, Robinsons Bank, Security Bank, UCPB
- 7. How about Parking?
- Parking is a separate computation, separate title. We have covered and outdoor parking. There would be free open parking but this would be first come first served basis.
- 8. Can I purchase 2 parking slots if my unit is a 2-bedroom?
- Some projects allow purchase of more than one (1) parking slots, but majority will only permit one (1) slot per unit.
- 9. When do I get to move in to my unit?
- After completing the minmum downpayment and bank draw down payment you will betasked to inspect the unit, (around 40K above) 45 to 60 days
- 10. How long is the warranty period of the unit once turned over? What is the coverage of the warranty?
- The unit has a 2-year warranty period, and the coverage is the workmanship.
- 11. If I opt to have my unit leased out, can DMCI Homes manage the lease of the unit for me?
- Yes, DMCI Homes has a leasing management department that takes care of your leasing requirements.
- 12. If I’m an OFW without a checking account, as is the case with a lot of OFWs, will the company assist us in opening an account for the monthly payments of DMCI Homes’ condo purchase?
- The assistance for a local checking account should be requested and is subject to Finance’s approval.
- 13. What are your requirements if I choose to put the name of the unit under a corporation?
- The standard requirements are secretary’s certificate, articles of incorporation, board resolution, and the valid IDs of the corporate secretary.
- 14. How much are the monthly association dues?
- Association dues vary from project to project. It’s around 35-50 pesos per sqm of the total area of your purchased unit.
- 15. After full payment of the unit, how long is the processing time for the title to be released?
- The title is released at least one (1) year from full payment.
- 16. Do we allow pets in any of our developments?
- DMCI Homes is Pet friendly
- 17. Are they Furnished?
- All units are fully finished.
- 18. What is a single-loaded corridor? What is the Lumiventt technology?
- A single loaded corridor is the standard floor layout of DMCI Homes developments, where the unit is facing an open area and not another unit, unlike other building developments.
Meanwhile, the Lumiventt building design is a combination of several building design features that aims to maximize the natural benefits of light (lumen) and air (ventus).
This building design, first introduced by DMCI Homes, allows light to enter and fresh air to freely circulate among common areas and even in the residents’ individual units. First introduced in DMCI Homes’ flagship high-rise project, Tivoli Garden Residences near the Makati CBD, it is now present in other DMCI Homes developments like La Verti Residences in Pasay City and Royal Palm Residences high-rise condos--Kawai and Kamala--in Taguig City.
Employing single loaded corridors, three storey high sky patios at the front and back of each building, breezeways at the end of each floor, and central atriums every five floors, Lumiventt basically allows the high-rise projects to breathe.
Compared to the usual cramped and claustrophobic feeling that is predominant in today’s condominiums, the Lumiventt Advantage promotes healthy breathing and healthy living through wide open spaces, abundant greenery, and the country’s predominant weather conditions.
- 19. Is there a provision for water heater and washing machine in all unit types?
- Some projects offer these provisions, but because of the existence of the service area at the rooftop, the provisions for washer and dryer are already available there and will therefore no longer be available within the unit. See the specifications per project.
- 20. What are Closing Fees?
- This covers Documentary Stamp Tax, Transfer Fees, Registration Fees, notarial and documentation fees and other administrative and handling fees in order to transfer title to buyer’s name
Closing Fees covers Documentary Stamp Tax, Transfer Fees, Registration Fees, notarial and documentation fees and other administrative and handling fees in order to transfer title to buyer’s name. This should be settled before you loan from Bank since they require this.
- 21. How can we see the site?
Just let me know when you wish to visit the site. I can meet up with you at your convenient time and location.
- 22. I talked to an Agent and his computations and prices are different from yours?
- Prices and computations are standard across the board for all DMCI sales channels. If you have different computations, I suggest to have your seller double check this. Before contracts are made, all signed computation sheets go through DMCI Finance Department to check if they are correct and valid.
- 23. The UNIT Types I wanted are ALL Sold Out! Is there a way to still get the unit I want?
- Yes. We get the latest updates for reopened units. These are announced a day before they are reopened. Reasons for reopening would be, a unit is released from corporate hold, original buyer backs out or transfers to a different unit, model units are turned over to inventory, etc. Once a unit reopens, it’s going to be “First Come, First Served with no option to Hold until 12:00 PM” . It is essential that you pretty much know about the unit you are interested in and have your Client Registration Form, Reservation Agreement and the Reservation Fee ready. For Immediate Response and Assistance Contact Me Directly
As for requirements, to reserve a unit, one would only need to fill out the following 2 forms:
Client Registration Form
Reservation Agreement Form
A reservation fee for PHP 20,000 for unit and PHP 10,000 for parking (optional unless parking is required) would be required which can be settled in cash, check or credit card. Reservation fee can also be wired through accredited DMCI remittance centers.
Other requirements that one would need within 7 days from reservation
1. Valid Ids ( 2 government issued ID. - TIN Card, Unified ID, Passport, SSS, Phil Health, Driver's License )
2. Proof of Billing
3. Signed Computation Sheet
4. Birth Certificate if single or Marriage Certificate if married
Requirements to be submitted up to 30 days from reservation along with signed contracts
1. TIN number - if not available, we can get new ones for the buyer
2. Philippine Post dated checks for the down payments
- If not available, one can make use of a friend’s or relative’s checks with authorisation letter or make use of Auto Debit Arrangement from accredited banks.
Special Power of Attorney
If a buyer is unavailable to transact, he or she can assign a representative to transact on his or her behalf.
Cultural Center of the Philippines (Roxas Boulevard, Manila)
Ayala Tower One (Makati City)
The New Istana Palace (Sultan’s Palace, Brunei, Darussalam)
The Asian Hospital (Filinvest Corporate City, Muntinlupa)
The Manila Doctor’s Hospital (UN Avenue, Manila)
Kai Garden Residences
Is a high-end, premier, resort-inspired, high-rise condominium project of DMCI Homes, a company of innovative builders and engineering experts that develop modern day living solutions for urban families.
Cubao, Quezon City
The Orabella, is a resort-inspired, high-rise condominium project of DMCI Homes a company of innovative builders and engineering experts that develop modern day living solutions for urban families.
Cubao Quezon city
Infina Towers is a high-rise residential condominium project in Aurora Boulevard, Quezon City, carrying the DMCI Homes brand. The development promises to deliver an exclusive and distinctive living experience.
a smart investment decision, is another premier condo community project of DMCI Homes a company of innovative builders and engineering experts who develop modern day living solutions for urban families
Oak Harbor Residences
DMCI Homes Newest High End Condo in Paranque City, Oak Harbor Residences will let you feel like you are on a good vacation every day.
Is a high-rise resort-inspired condominium development along Shaw Blvd in Pasig City. Like most of DMCI Homes branded residential projects.
A four-building, medium rise residential development and pride of DMCI Homes in Bacoor, Cavite, Alea Residences houses an invigorating mix of amenities and advanced facilities intended for you to make the most out of life.
DMCI A Bonifacio Quezon City
Home is where you call it a day at The Celandine, where every corner is created to accommodate a delightful living experience.
Torre de Manila
Torre de Manila, is an exclusive residential community right in the heart of the city. Leading universities, reputable hospitals, and key business and commercial centers of the Metro area all within easy drive or commute.
Nurture peace of mind away from the bustles of the city while providing prime comfort and quality-crafted living spaces, vibrant, and secure environment.